National Federation of Atomic Energy Employees
DEPARTMENT OF ATOMIC ENERGY
Recognised by DAE vide DAE OM No. 8/1/2007 – IR&W/95 dated 13th June 2007
NFAEE Office, Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, Anusaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Ref. No: nfaee/sg/17/016 19.01.2017
Sub: Circulars from Confederation - Reg
Please find herewith the attached copies from Confederation of Central Government Employees and Workers (CCGEW)on various issues such as
· The present position of NJCA and the outcome of last meeting of NJCA held on 17th January 2017
· CCGEW call for ONE DAY STRIKE on 16th March 2017 and the need of united movement, campaign, etc
· About the proposal of conducting Trade Union Camp in the month of May 2017 at Thiruvanathapuram
· For Financial Support to strengthen the CCGEW activities.
All the affiliates are requested to take note of all issues referred in the attached copies of the circulars from CCGEW.
· The need of mobilization of entire Central Government Employees against the anti Employees attitude of the Government, and bring pressure on leaders of Railways and Defence to come forward for united Industrial action against the betrayal of the Cabinet Ministers from their commitment.
o All the affiliates should conduct maximum campaign programme in the month February and March
o Join in the programme being organized by Confederation state committees and district committees at various places
· The need of make grand success the ONE DAY STRIKE on 16th March 2017.
o As directed by the CCGEW, those unions and associations not served the strike notice so far compulsorily should serve the notice before 10th February 2017.
· In the Trade Union Camp proposed to be held at Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala on 6th & 7th May 2017, CCGEW allotted 20 delegations from NFAEE to attend.
o Since the number of delegation limited to 20, if all affiliates want to participate, it may be difficult to offer to all as NFAEE is having 26 affiliates in record.
o It is therefore affiliates are requested to send their willingness to attend the Trade Union Workshop by intimate the name of probable participant/s immediately.
o One or two names can be proposed, but subject to the willingness, the number of delegation shall be finalized.
o Since already railway ticket booking for the month of May is in full swing the decision should be taken immediately. Therefore affiliates are requested to send their reply with the names of participant on or before 25th January 2017. Based on the replies received by 25th January 2017, the delegation shall be finalized.
o The delegation fee is fixed Rs 800/- per delegate. The delegation fee shall be borne by NFAEE. However the conveyance expenditure to reach Thiruvanthapuram and back should be borne by the concerned unions and associations.
o If the Women subcommittee members indent to participate their number will be exempted from the above 20.
· To financially support the Confederation first Federation should make financially sound.
o NFAEE already decided to collect a NFAEE – AFFILIATE working fund and already donation coupon has been printed and circulated among the affiliates.
o All affiliates are requested to complete the collection drive by January end and bring the amount collected, counter foil of the used coupon and unused coupon leafs/books while coming for extended working committee meeting.
o Accordingly a decision shall be taken in the working committee to extend financial support to the CCGEW
All the affiliates are discuss and took decisions in their Managing Committee/Executive Committee and implement successfully.
With fraternal Greetings,
Address for Correspondence: Jayaraj. KV, Secretary General, NFAEE
PESS/UED; BARC, Trombay, Mumbai 400 085
Tel. No: (O): 022 – 25596519; (Res): 022 – 25554179; (Mobile): 9869501189