NATIONAL FEDERATION OF ATOMIC ENERGY EMPLOYEES
Opp. NIYAMAK BHAVAN, ANUSHASKTHI NAGAR, MUMBAI 400094
ORGANISE NATIONWIDE PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST
THE MOVE OF GOVERNMENT TO ADOPT PFRDA BILL
UPA GOVERNMENT GOES AHEAD WITH THE RETROGRADE PENSION REFORMS
UNDETERRED BY THE TEMPORARY DEFEAT ON ALLOWING FDI IN RETAIL TRADE, GOVERNMENT ENTERED INTO A PACT WITH MAIN OPPOSITION PARTY TO PUSH THROUGH PENSION PRIVATIZATION BILL
UPA GOVERNMENT LED BY CONGRESS AND MAIN OPPOSITION LED BY BJP JOIN HANDS TO PRIVATIZE PENSION OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES IN THE NAME OF DECISIONS OF STANDING COMMITTEE OF FINANCE ACCEPTED FOR INCORPORATION IN THE PROPOSED PFRDA BILL BY GOVERNMENT
PFRDA BILL IS EXPECTED TO BE TAKEN UP FOR ADOPTION ON 21st DECEMBER IN PARLIAMENT WITH THE SUPPORT OF OPPOSITION PARTIES EXCLUGING LEFT PARTIES
LEFT PARTIES ALONE STAND WITH THE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
TO DEFEND OUR RIGHT TO SOCIAL SECURITY
COMRADE BASUDEV ACHARYA M.P MOVES AN AMENDMENT FOR GUARENTEEING MINIMUM STATUTORY PENSION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
STEERING COMMITTEE OF ORGANISATIONS AGAINST PFRDA CALLS UPON ALL CENTRAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES TO STAGE STRONG PROTEST DEMONSTRATIONS AT WORK SPOTS ON 22/12/2011
STEERING COMMITTEE DECIDEDS TO INTENSIFY
THE STRUGGLE FOR WITHDRAWAL OF PFRDA
The Steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations on PFRDA has given a clarion call to agitate nationwide by staging strong protest demonstrations at all work spots on 22nd December, 2011 on the face of the decision of the Government to move the PFRDA Bill for adoption today in Parliament. The adoption of the bill is one of the most retrograde moves in the path of neo-liberalization surrender to international finance capital by the Government. The Social Security of all Government Employees is in peril. Let us agitate strongly as per the call of the Steering Committee communicated through the minutes of the meeting furnished below
Steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations
AIRF Head Quarters ie 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi
Minutes of the meeting of the Steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations on PFRDA Bill
held on 20th December 2011 at AIRF Head Quarters (4, State Entry Road, New Delhi)
The steering Committee of Government Employees Organisations on PFRDA Bill met at AIRF Head Quarters ie 4, State Entry Road, New Delhi on 20th December 2011. Following were present.
1. Com Shiv Gopal Mishra, General Secretary AIRF
2. Com. Sukomal Sen, Sr Vice President, AISGEF
3. Com C. Sreekumar, General Secretary, AIDEF
4. Com. M. S. Raja, Secretary, Confederation of CG Employees & Workers
5. Com. P. Abhimanyu, General Secretary, BSNLEU
6. Com. OP Vasisht, AIDEF
7. Com. Shyam Sundar, Secretary General, Bharat Central Pensioners' Confederation (BCPC)
1. The PFRDA bill is expected to come up in the Lok Sabha on 21st Dec.2011. The Steering Committee calls upon to hold 2-hour demonstration in the work place on 22nd December 2011 against passage of the bill and demanding its withdrawal.
2. In case the bill does not come up in this session for some unforeseen circumstances (which has been extended upto 29th December 2011), the Steering Committee shall write to all MPs on the need to withdraw the Bill. The field formations shall contact the MP of their station and submit the letter.
3. Future agitational programmes shall be decided after the one day strike called by central trade unions on 28th February 2012. The demand 'Assured Pension for all' formulated by Central TUs shall be modified by the constituents of Steering Committee to "Scrap PFRDA bill/NPS; ensure pension for all".